Wednesday 27 April 2011

April Chazza Shop buys!












Rabbit fur bag, gulp £1.50 and 'fruity' glasses 10p a pop! Windy Ways chazza shop,, Chestergate. As Greg from Master Chef would say "COR!"

Who's summer would be complete without some lime green, high waisted, denim shorts? Make my butt look gigantic, but I just couldn't resist. Let's see if I actually wear them. Samaritans £2.50
The shoes I bought for 4.99 from 'new, random' charity shop (the signage is really shite so I never actually make out what it says) on Mill street. I've bought some other Bally shoes from here before. They obviously pick up their clothing collections up from Prestbury-(posh neighbouring, village, home to The Rooneys and no street lights, for whatever, poncey reason)


Unfortunately they are a wee bit small, so if anyone wants these lovely, hardly worn, woven, leather shoes let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment